Classic Main Sail Tri Radiale:
Ideal for boaters looking for a good compromise between performance and durability.
The fibers of the fabric being oriented in the direction of the dominant force.
Several fabrics are usable for a Mainsail in cross section in tri-radial:
- DCX (Dimension-Polyant) laminated Polyester
- Pro Warp Tech (CONTENDER) woven for radial cuts
The strengths of a Tri-Radial Classic Mainsail:
- Price / performance / pleasure ratio, unbeatable with our selection (DCX or Pro Warp Tech)
- Very good resistance to the profile over time (distribution of forces thanks to the orientation of the fabric)
- French manufacture in our workshop
Drawing on CAD software and cutting of widths by digital machine in our workshop.
Use of different weights depending on the area
Width assembly: 1 zig-zag seam 6 times in white (or gray with the choice) anti-UV.
Zone assembly: 2 or 3 seams zig-zag 6 times
Reinforcement strips placed on the luff to avoid deformations due to the large forces on this part of the sail
ANTAL Aluminum headboard (Alu 3 pods on boat <30 feet)
1st horizontal batten horizontal and 3 batten floating perpendicular to the leech.
Their gussets are independent and attached to the sail.
The end of gussets are made of Spectra and their settings are ensured by Velcro straps
2 reefs with strips of bracelets connecting the 2 points to avoid deformations, the fabric working in the bias.
Rings strapped to tacks for easy fastening.
Leech line with exit at each reef.
Stainless steel eyelet Rutgerson.
Visualization bands and pennons.
Supplied in a bag.
- DCX (Dimension-Polyant) gray color
- DCP (Dimension-Polyant) same as DCX but with PENTEX fibers
- 3 rd Reef
- Pre-fitting for Auto and Semi Auto
- Specific friction rings for main sail (see photo)
- Return of the leech line on the luff
- Mainsail cover
- Lazy Bag