Main Sail Cross Cut Cut "Cotière" Range:
Economical type of construction for boaters looking for a price and quality of a French manufacture.
The slats, semi-long, allow a good control of the leech and prevents its fastening.
We selected the MAZUSAILCLOTH AP for its Quality / Price ratio
The highlights of a Mainsail Semite Lattée "Cotière" range:
- The price
- French manufacture in our workshop
- Horizontal battens facilitate handling during reefing and loosening.
- leech of the sail much better held than on a classic sail.
Drawing on DAO software in our workshop and cutting of the widths by digital machine.
Width assembly: 2 zig-zag seams 6 times in white anti-UV thread.
Reinforcements Quarter Round + Star Covers
Carnation Rutgerson in Headpiece, screens and tacks. 2 reefs
1st horizontal horizontal batten and 3 long horizontal floating batten.
Their gussets are independent and attached to the sail.
The end of batten are made of Spectra and their settings are ensured by Velcro straps
Leech line with exit at each reef.
Visualization tape and pennons.
Supplied in a bag.
Options of the Mainsail:
- 3 rd Ris
- Profiled batten
- Pre-fitting for Auto Risk and Auto Hatch
- Specific friction rings for mainsail sail
- Mainsail cover
- Lazy Bag