Tri Radial Furling Mainsail Offshore:
Designed to meet the needs of offshore boats, the CONTiber's Fibercon® Pro Hybrid technology combines excellent strength and durability to form a fabric that's perfectly suited to radial travel sails.
Ideal for boaters who prefer performance to performance.
The Spectra fibers inserted into the fabric stop any tearing ("Rip Stop").
Several grammages can be used depending on the areas of the sail.
The highlights of a Tri Radial Furling Mainsail Offshore:
- French manufacture in our workshop
- Very good performance of the sail over time
- The Rip Stop stopping any tearing
- Ease of use and winding through the positive angulation of the boom
- Ball Point Ball Bearing Pulley for easy maneuvering
Drawing on CAD software and cutting of widths by digital machine in our workshop.
Width assembly: 1 zig-zag seam 6 times in white (or gray with the choice) anti-UV.
Zone Assembly: 2 or 3 seams zig-zag 6 times
Reinforcement strips placed on the edge to avoid deformations due to stresses during winding
Reinforced straps in headrest and tack
BainBridge or Antal belt pulley at the point of listening
UV Protection in Sunbrella Furling (color choice on color chart)
Supplied in a bag.
- DYS (Dimension Polyant) laminated "sandwich" Ultra-PE.
Ultra-Fiber Ultra-PE and Polyester.
(More expensive but much more stable)