Tri-Radial furling genoa:
Ideal for boaters looking for a good compromise between performance and durability.
The fibers of the fabric being oriented in the direction of the dominant force.
Several fabrics are usable for a furling genoa in tri-radial section:
- DCX (Dimension-Polyant) laminated Polyester
- Pro Warp Tech (CONTENDER) woven for radial cuts
The highlights of a Tri-Radial Furling Genoa:
- Price / performance / pleasure, unbeatable with our selection (DCX or Pro Warp Tech)
- Very good resistance to the profile over time (distribution of forces thanks to the orientation of the fabric)
- Longer durability due to the absence of bending
- Adjustable surface adaptable quickly according to weather conditions
Drawing on CAD software and cutting of widths by digital machine in our workshop.
Width assembly: 1 zig-zag seams 6 times in white (or gray to choose) anti-UV.
Zone assembly: 2 or 3 seams zig-zag 6 times.
Reinforcement strip on the edge to avoid deformations due to winding forces.
System for taking up the trough by tip (s).
Spectra Leech line.
Rutgerson stainless steel eyelet on Clew
Strap at halyard and tack points.
Sunbrella Furling UV protection strip masking the leech and foot
Winding marks on Foot.
Visualization bands and pennons.
Supplied in a bag.
- DCX (Dimension-Polyant) laminated Polyester color Gray
- DCP (Dimension-Polyant) DCX with internal grille in PENTEX
- UV light anti-UV strip "Odyssey"
- Custom made Genoa cover
-> Download our measurement sheet for your furling genoa <-