Full Batten Main Sail "Cotière" Range:
Economical type of construction for boaters looking for a price and quality of a French manufacture.
Full batten provide good control of the sail and prevent its sagging.
We have selected the MAZUSAILCLOTH AP for its Quality / Price ratio
The highlights of a Fully Lined Grand Sail Cross Cut "Cotière" range:
- The price
- French manufacture in our workshop
- Horizontal battens facilitate handling when reefing and loosening.
- The sail is much better held than on a classic sail or battened sail.
Drawing on DAO software in our workshop and cutting of the widths by digital machine. Width assembly: 2 zig-zag seams 6 times in white anti-UV thread.
Reinforcements Quarter Round + Star Covers
Carnation Rutgerson in Headpiece, tapping and tacks. 2 reefs
4 horizontal forced batten with adjustments provided by Velcro straps on the fall Fixed boxes on the luff, low-friction slide blocks Their gussets are independent and attached to the sail.
Leeche line with exit at each reef.
Visualization tape and pennons.
Supplied in a bag.
Options of your Full Batten Main Sail:
- 3 rd Reef
- RUTGERSON or SELDEN roller slides on strap
- Pre-fitting for Auto Risk and Auto Hatch
- Specific friction rings for mainsail sail
- Mainsail cover
- Lazy Bag