Full Batten Radial Main Sail:
Ideal for boaters looking for a good compromise between performance and durability.
The Full Batten allow a good control of theleech and prevents its fadeillement.
The fibers of the fabric being oriented in the direction of the dominant force.
Several fabrics can be used for a full sail Full batten in tri-radial section:
- DCX (Dimension-Polyant) laminated Polyester
- Pro Warp Tech (CONTENDER) woven for radial cuts
The Strengths of a Full Batten Sail Radial Sailing:
- French manufacture in our workshop
- Price / performance / pleasure ratio, unbeatable with our selection (DCX or Pro Warp Tech)
- Very good behavior of the profile over time (distribution of forces thanks to the orientation of the
- Horizontal battens facilitate handling when reefing and loosening.
- The sail is much better held than on a classic sail or battened sail.
- Roller or ball slides facilitate the maneuvering (less friction), even though the sail is heavier.
Drawing on CAD software and cutting of widths by digital machine in our workshop.
Width assembly: 2 zig-zag seams 6 times in white (or gray with the choice) anti-UV.
Assembly of the zones: 2 or 3 seams zig zag 6 times.
Bands of reinforcements placed on the luff in order to avoid the deformations due to the important forces on these parts of the sail
headboard Alu 3 pods
4 (or more) horizontal battens with strap stops on the leech and adjustable SELDEN or RUTGERSON boxes on the luff, ready to receive your slides (axis 10 mm)
Their gussets are independent and attached to the sail.
2 reefs with strips of bracelets connecting the 2 points to avoid deformations, the fabric working in the bias.
Rings strapped to tacks for easy fastening.
Leech line with exit at each reef.
Stainless steel eyelet Rutgerson.
Visualization bands and pennons. Finishing Spectra
Supplied in a bag.
- DCX (Dimension-Polyant) gray color
- DCP (Dimension-Polyant) same as DCX but with PENTEX fibers
- 3 rd reef
- RUTGERSON or SELDEN roller slides
- Captive Ball Slides (without rail) RONSTAN
- Pre-fitting for Auto Risk and Auto Hatch
- Specific friction rings for mainsail sail
- Mainsail cover
- Lazy Bag