Full Batten Radial Main Sail Off Shore:
Designed to meet the needs of offshore boats, the CONTiber's Fibercon® Pro Hybrid technology combines excellent strength and durability to form a fabric that's perfectly suited to radial travel sails.
Ideal for boaters who prefer performance to performance.
The Spectra fibers inserted into the fabric stop any tearing ("Rip Stop").
Several grammages can be used depending on the areas of the sail.
The Full Batten allow a good control of the leech and prevents its fadeillement.
The highlights of a Grand Sail Fully Lined Radial Trial Oceanic:
- Very good performance of the sail over time
- The Rip Stop stopping any tearing
- French manufacture in our workshop
- Good aging of the leech
- Horizontal battens facilitate handling when reefing and loosening.
- The sail is much better held than on a classic sail or battened sail.
- Roller or ball slides facilitate the maneuvering (less friction), even though the sail is heavier.
Drawing on CAD software and cutting of widths by digital machine in our workshop.
Use of different weights depending on the area
Width assembly: 1 zig-zag seam 6 times in white (or gray with the choice) anti-UV.
Zone assembly: 2 or 3 zig-zag seams 6 times
Reinforcement strips placed on the luff to avoid deformations due to the large forces on this part of the sail
ANTAL Aluminum headboard (Alu 3 pods on boat <30 feet)
4 (or more) horizontal battens with strap stops on the leech and adjustable SELDEN or RUTGERSON boxes on the luff, ready to receive your slides (axis 10 mm)
Their gussets are independent and attached to the sail.
2 reefs with strips of bracelets connecting the 2 points to avoid deformations, the fabric working in the bias.
Rings strapped to tacks for easy fastening.
leech line with exit at each reef.
Stainless steel eyelet Rutgerson.
Visualization bands and pennons. Finishing Spectra
Supplied in a bag.
- DYS (Dimension Polyant) laminated "sandwich" Ultra-PE.
Ultra-Fiber Ultra-PE and Polyester.
(More expensive but much more stable)
- 3 rd reef
- RUTGERSON or SELDEN roller slides
- Captive Ball Slides (without rail) RONSTAN
- Pre-fitting for Auto Risk and Auto Hatch
- Specific friction rings for mainsail sail
- Return of the leech line on the luff
- Mainsail cover
- Lazy Bag