Spi Asymmetric Tri Radial:
Asymmetric SuperKote Spinnaker by Contender, Tri-radial cut.
The central zones are also in a rough section.
The Strengths of a Spi Completely Radial Tri:
- Very good conservation of the shape (central zones in section oriantée).
- Possibility of optimizing the shape to make a spinnaker of back or cross wind.
- Distribution of forces according to the orientation of the fiber.
Drawing on DAO software and cutting of laser beams by digital machine.
3 Colors to choose from in color chart.
Fabric weight according to the characteristics of your Spinnaker.
Width assembly: 1 zig-zag seams 6 times anti-UV.
Zones: 2 seams zig-zag 6 times
Reinforcement triangles on junctions of zones in order to make assemblies more reliable.
Rings strapped to 3 points.
Falling sheaths and borders identified.
Delivered to Baille
- Assembly by special bonding of all the widths and zones
- Additional colors in the color chart
--->CHOOSE YOUR ASYMETRIC FURLER<---