Mainsail Furling Cross Cut:
Economical type of construction for boaters looking for a good compromise between price and longevity.
We have selected the CONTENDER AP for its Polypreg finish ensuring a very good longevity to the fabric.
The highlights of a Mainsail Furling Cross Cut:
- The price
- French manufacture in our workshop
- Durability thanks to the polypreg finishing of CONTENDER fabrics
- Ease of use and winding through the positive angulation of the boom
- Pulley at the point of listening facilitating maneuvers
Drawing on CAD software and cutting of widths by digital machine in our workshop.
Width assembly: 2 zig-zag seams 6 times in white (or gray with the choice) anti-UV.
Reinforcement strips placed on the edge to avoid deformations due to stresses during winding
Reinforced straps in headrest and tack
BainBridge or Antal belt pulley at the point of listening
UV Protection in Sunbrella Furling (color choice on color chart)
Supplied in a bag.
- Fabric CONTENDER Fibercon® Pro Vectran: (for large units)
This fabric combines the high-quality characteristics of Fibercon® yarns with the exceptional stretch resistance and flexibility of adding Vectran yarns.
We recommend a firm Polypreg finish for our Fibercon® Pro Vectran fabric.
The Polypreg finish is optimized for the greater diagonal stability required for performance sails.
There is an extra cost, but you will feel the difference .......