Tri Radiale Gaff Sail:
Type of construction only applies to vessels without fixed or modified backstay.
For boaters looking for performance.
The Full Batten allow a good control of the fall and prevents its fadeillement.
The additional batten allow to reduce the number of full batten while maintaining a good held at the top.
Several fabrics can be used for a large hoop sail in tri-radial section:
- DCX, DCP, DYS ..... (Dimension-Polyant) laminated Polyester
- Pro Warp Tech, Pro Hybrid (CONTENDER) woven for radial cuts
- Membranes Trilam ........
Our various suppliers offer many choices in order to adapt to your wishes.
We can also decline it in Cross Cut
The highlights of a Grand Sailing in Corne Tri Radiale:
- French manufacture in our workshop
- Increase of the surface of the sail
- More power
- Very good behavior of the profile over time (distribution of forces thanks to the orientation of the fabric)
- Horizontal battens facilitate handling when reefing and loosening.
- The sail is much better held than on a classic sail or battened sail.
- Roller or ball slides facilitate the maneuvering (less friction), even though the sail is heavier.
Drawing on CAD software and cutting of widths by digital machine in our workshop.
Width assembly: 1 zig-zag seams 6 times in white (or gray with the choice) anti-UV.
Assembly of the zones: 2 or 3 seams zig zag 6 times.
Bands of reinforcements placed on the leech, the foot and the luff in order to avoid the deformations due to the important forces on these parts of the sail
ANTAL Monobloc Aluminum Head
5 (or more) horizontal battens with strap stops on the leech and adjustable SELDEN or RUTGERSON boxes on the luff, ready to receive your slides (axis 10 mm)
Additional batten between the top 2 or 3 batten
Their gussets are independent and attached to the sail.
2 reefs with strips of bracelets connecting the 2 points to avoid deformations, the fabric working in the bias.
Rings strapped to tacks for easy fastening.
Leech line with exit at each reef.
Stainless steel eyelet Rutgerson.
Visualization bands and pennons.Finishing Spectra
Supplied in a bag.
Options Gaff Sail:
- 3 rd reef
- RUTGERSON or SELDEN roller slides
- Captive Ball Slides (without rail) RONSTAN
- Pre-fitting for Auto Risk and Auto Hatch
- Specific friction rings for mainsail sail
- Return of the leech line on the luff
- Mainsail cover
- Lazy Bag