The Seldén CX are maneuvered by an endless furling line which drives the furling drum.
To bring the furling line back to the cockpit and optimize the deck plan, Seldén offers line guides and double pulleys / cams.
A good top-to-bottom winding largely depends on the quality and stiffness of the anti-twist rope, which is why Seldén has developed a high-quality anti-twist rope recommended for CX.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SELDEN CX 45:
- The drum is equipped with metal teeth which ensure a good grip of the line when winding.
- A wall separates the two arms of the winding line exiting the drum. Thus, there is no risk of over-patting.
- Ball bearings on the drum and halyard swivel are sealed for extended life.
- To prevent chafing against the mast when hoisting the sail, the halyard swivel is encircled with rubber.
- On the Seldén CX. The lugs are easy to connect to the drum and swivel using spring pins.
- To optimize the weight of the products, all structural parts are in high strength Duplex® stainless steel.
- The non-structural parts are made of glass fiber reinforced with polyamide composite.