Large Sail Roll Radial:
Ideal for boaters looking for a good compromise between performance and durability.
The fibers of the fabric being oriented in the direction of the dominant force.
Several fabrics can be used for a mainsail Tri-radial section drum:
- DCX (Dimension-Polyant) laminated Polyester
- Pro Warp Tech (CONTENDER) woven for radial cuts
The highlights of a Tri Radiale Furling Mainsail:
- French manufacture in our workshop
- Price / performance / pleasure ratio, unbeatable with our selection (DCX or Pro Warp Tech)
- Very good behavior of the profile over time (distribution of forces thanks to the orientation of the
- Ease of use and winding through the positive angulation of the boom
- Pulley at the point of listening facilitating maneuvers
Drawing on CAD software and cutting of widths by digital machine in our workshop.
Width assembly: 1 zig-zag seam 6 times in white (or gray with the choice) anti-UV.
Zone Assembly: 2 or 3 seams zig-zag 6 times
Reinforcement strips placed on the edge to avoid deformations due to stresses during winding
Reinforced straps in headrest and tack
BainBridge or Antal belt pulley at the point of listening
UV Protection in Sunbrella Furling (color choice on color chart)
Supplied in a bag.
- DCX (Dimension Polyant) color Gray
- DCX (Dimension Polyant) Same as DCX but with PENTEX fibers